Sunday, November 22, 2009

Yamapi Week...>///<

Assalamualaikum n elo...

yup...d Yamapi Week for me...
been watching Buzzer Beat for the whole weekdays (just finished the last episode yesterday~) & today...Loveless...newest song from this cute guy...

Buzzer Beat?
owh...i thought it was a drama that focus on sport & love story just like a toppings for it...
but...the focus is more to love story....a complex & mature love story...for me...
but still...love this series...i really hope that it shows more basketball part...not only the practice...more than that~!!!i want more from the sport~!!!
the ending?nice one >///<...but...Yamapi...u hv to watch it by urself if u wanna know about it...dun wanna spoil everything here...

the ad-board that catches my attention in this series...
"Love makes me strong"
love this phrase~^^

Synopsis (from DramaWiki):

Kamiya Naoki is a young player from a professional basketball team. But due to his relatively smaller size and his tendency to crack under pressure, he is unable to show his true skills on the court. Meanwhile, Shirakawa Riko is a cheerful, strong-spirited music college graduate aiming to become a professional violinist. One day, Riko finds Naoki's lost cell phone on a bus, and their meeting begins a friendship that eventually turns into love. However, Naoki was already considering marriage with his current girlfriend. And it doesn't help matters that Naoki's coach has fallen in love at first sight with Riko!
the casts for this J-dorama u can read it from the DramaWiki...dun wanna put everything here...

Loveless?
a song from Yamapi...
a pretty sad song for me...but love the music...love it~!!!
why am i saying this song is sad?try read the tranlation while listening to the song and u will understand it...
now...Loveless will become no.1 from Yamapi...Daite Senorita...sorry...u hv fall to no.2...hehehe



Loveless by Yamashita Tomohisa
(translation)
Somehow I already understand it
The reason why you looked down
It is because you can’t talk about ‘breaking up’
Our shadow which is on the road
becoming much more closer, seems overlapping
but our memories keeps fading away now

You must have come across a different love
I can’t find a word to keep you beside me

Saying goodbye
That it’s the end
Even if it’s a lie
Our hands become colder since we let go
We’ll become stranger

I’m sorry
Please don’t cry
Because I might hug you again
The memory that piled up
Before it turns to pain
Let us give our last smile and
Say goodbye

I’m going to be fine by myself
The first time I lied
Hoping that it will stop your tears

It is really important
I don’t want to say it actually
Even though it doesn’t really matter

I hope that you’ll find happiness the most
Even though I pretend to be strong
I’d like to tell you “Thank you very much”

Even if we have to say goodbye
Even if we have regrets
It is the proof that we were once together
It seems because of you
Our memories can’t be changed

I’ll forget about it
Let’s put it off our chest
The reasons which we carved together
Let’s move to the new future
Hurriedly, behind your back
with the last smile, I’ll say Goodbye

Saying goodbye
That it’s the end
Even if it’s a lie
Our hands become colder since we let go
We’ll become stranger

I’m sorry
Please don’t cry
Because I might hug you again
The memory that piled up
Before it turns to pain
Let us give our last smile and
Say goodbye


*lyric is taken from saera_asakura LJ...tq so much~^^

so...that's all for this post...
now i know why Alia (my cousin) & Nad (my housemate + my best buddy) so 'in love' with this cute guy...Yamapi certainly can make young girls become tachycardia + tachypnea...hahaha
as for me...Akanishi Jin still no.1~hahaha~

XOXO - if i was Riko...i totally will fall in love with Coach Kawasaki, not Kamiya...hahaha
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.