Wednesday, November 18, 2009

let the rain fall down~

Assalamualaikum n elo...

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away my sanity
'Cause I wanna feel the thunder
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean


d chorus part from d song Come Clean by Hilary Duff...
it's been raining since morning....non-stop until my class for d day end...
coming back home all-wet eventhough i hv umbrella...
still freezing here~
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
"Let the rain fall down"
i wish that i can always say that with pleasant + happy tone...
it's not that i hate rain...i actually love rainy day...can sleep peacefully in this cool weather~hahaha...
but...rainy day can turn my day up-side-down...i sometimes can become so moody...
rainy day...making me feel uneasy...with wet clothes coming back from class...with wet floor in my room because of the leakage of d shilling...the coolness that sometimes i cannot adapt with...
but still....i'm grateful that...it's raining~

rain...
one of d gift from ALLAH...
appreciate it...don't ever blame it...
if the rain brings disaster...it just one of the test from ALLAH...
it's a gift....
say Alhamdulillah...as simple as that we already show how grateful we are...

rain may makes d sky dark & gloomy...
but once it's stopped...we can see beautiful sky again...sometimes rainbow if we lucky enough....
hehehehe....
XOXO - hot coffee + cookies = blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.