Friday, November 20, 2009

runny nose & ...

Assalamualaikum n elo...

staying up late again~~
hehehe....study a little bit for my presentation in tutorial session...
and...feel a little bit hyper...may be b'coz of 2 cups coffee that i took...

and...hv runny nose now..huhuhu...an allergic reaction actually...
i tried to find d letters to fill in MARA's form...and the envelope full with dust all over it~!!
quite uneasy now...hving this runny nose with reading...not to forget the sneezing (still hv it now) + ichy nose + irritating eyes (already ok)...

what my LIs to be presented?acute cholangitis - an inflammation of bile duct...
this week case theme is "hepatopancreatic disease"...will end in next tutorial session...
and...the statement in the latest page of this case that made my tutorial-mates go "lol":
"The surgeon tells Mrs. Fetty that she suffered from Cholangitis with Acute Pancreatitis due to Choledocholithiasis owning to Cholelithiasis with Cholecystitis."
so..a tongue twister for us...hehehe

currently reading about endoscopy from Internal Medicine...full with pics of 'sick' guts...huhuhu...at first make me felt sick but gradually...it's fun staring at the pics...
OMG~what's happening to me~?!!

the system..gastrointestinal system....a little bit 'heavy' for me..but..i think i will like it + handle it pretty well...
just wish me all the best~

XOXO - still sneezing...my nose + throat feel uneasy now~T-T

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.