Thursday, November 19, 2009

why~?

Assalamualaikum n elo...

huhuhu...
my hp...something wrong with it....i dunno what happen but..suddenly...most of the songs in my hp gone~!deleted~!!!
huhuhu...
the etiology?unknown...
why?why~?why~~~?dun tell me that my hp being infected by virus~!!!

i took 2 songs from my friends hp just now...via Bluetooth...
but...during that time...my hp was ok...still functioning well + still hv the songs....
but...but...it was also fine during Maghrib...the sms alert still 'Never Again' intro (by KAT-TUN)...
at about 11 pm...suddenly the alert changed...& when i checked...the song is not there...all KAT-TUN's songs gone~!!!L'Arc~en~Ciel too~!!!
nooooooooo~~!!!

how many songs disappear?
more than 400 may be....since my hp hv 8GB internal memory...
now..the process transferring back the sonngs into the hp...
if the same thing happen again...

XOXO - no~no~drama~~~blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Alia Liverpool said...

may i know ape hp kamu gne skarg?

eik`S noName said...

olo2...virus la tu,maybe...
ermm,pkai kaspersky antivirus la..
huhuhuhu

AdlineLime^-^Tea said...

huhuhu...wat mse ni..syg noi yg stu tu ok lg...still ade lgu2 yg noi masukkan smlm...

alia - noi gne SE W980...

noName - leh eh anti-virus tu tuk hp SE?

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.