Tuesday, November 10, 2009

please go away...T-T

Assalamualaikum n elo...

not my day today...not feeling well + mood swing...can u imagine that....
but..thank God i just effect myself...not people around me (except for Nad...she had to hear all my complaint in the class)...just keep it to myself & control myself from 'kaboom~!!!'

after take my evening nap...felt a little bit better...eventho still hv the headache...
Alhamdulillah...i managed to finish my LIs...just hv to do a bit more on my lab assignment...huhuhu...please disappear~please be gone~!!!

ok...
today's lectures...only like the BHP lecture...
1st two lectures - about acute abdominal & cirrhosis...good topics but if the lecturers just read slides...but still...tq for the knowledge that they taught us...just hv to read by myself again...
CRP - blur2...hahaha...evidence based medicine...the topic that we just learned today but already being asked in last exam...again...hv to read by myself again...already hv the points that what to study...the rest is up to me...^^
BHP - lecture + discussion...the lecture made the session not to boring...most of the session is discussion...he gv us a topic & we discussed together...(some of my friends said he's cute..but not for me...but Huda said he looked like an actor from old movie...50s maybe...hahaha)

still not fully recover...maybe hv to rest a little bit more...
wanna go to bed now...hope that when i woke up this pain will completely gone...

XOXO - get well soon...i miss my happy-go-lucky & easy-going self...

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.