Saturday, November 7, 2009

i-dunno-what-to-do mode...

Assalamualaikum n elo...

what to do today~?
i just woke up at 8.30 a.m...hv a really long sleep but it seems that 8 hours of sleep still not enough for me...why~?
woke up with lots of thinking....what to do today?
playing around...
surfing the internet...
study (wow~)...
go out for a while....
which one?!

now...with the book opened besides me...my eyes on the laptop..updating this blog,uploading some pics into PKPMI-CB Photobucket album...playing Mafia Wars on Facebook...
when to start ur study young lady~?

going out...may be i'll do that after this...may be going out alone...may be with Huda...will ask her later...Nadya?out accompanying Aimi to her friend's wedding....
my...my...what to do...

my most crucial task - updating PKPMI-CB Blog...
when to do it~sorry~!!!

i-dunno-what-to-do mode still on...

XOXO - hey...a spidey in front of me...hello there little one~^^

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.