Thursday, November 12, 2009

boring day turns to...

Assalamualaikum n elo...

what a day....a really boring,frustrated day for me...
already planned what to do 1st & next one...
but...there's no electricity the whole day...it's back during Maghrib...huhuhu

what am i doing this whole day?
do my LIs...about cirrhosis..but cannot finished it since my laptop's battery = 0...
then..do some more reading....bla..bla..bla...then fell asleep...woke up again...still no electricity...read a little bit more...then...fell asleep again...hehehe

continued doing my LIs after Maghrib...and finished it on 9 o'clock...yeay~finally~~

my boring day turns to busy again...hv to finish my LIs tonight...
aaa~~still not memorizing the clinical skills for tomorrow's evaluation~!!!

since my LIs already done...can i sleep now?hehehe....

XOXO - sleep...sleep...sleep...ZZZZZzzzzz

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.