Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Testing the blogger function for this handphone....being experimenting and exploring this hp since last week....
And i'm sleepy too....ok~
XOXO - already found the case for write-up~
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Assalamualaikum n elo...
never thought that chatting can be this thrilling...especially when we're talking about some juicy, pretty little secrets between girls...
girl-to-girl talks...what else it can be? you know it better, right?
we are in the same faculty but it's really hard to meet each other...so just a simple chatting can make me this happy~i really do miss my dearest friends...
miss the moment when we are together...hoping that we can hang-out to make some 'noise' like always~
XOXO - "eating-marathon" is a MUST
Monday, July 11, 2011
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم
Assalamualaikum n elo...
i already shared a bit about my life in Ophthalmology Department posting, the ophthalmoscope, the life in this posting, what to do, and others. currently in the final week of this posting and i'm sure that i'm going to miss this posting...
learning how to view the complex yet beautiful structure inside the eyes, learning how to handle the patients in the clinic (since there are few doctors but the clinic is always full with lots of patients), learning how to grab opportunity...yup, learning medicine is certainly fun...how tired and frustrated i am at the end of the day, i will in the end smile while looking at my log-book and thinking about what i already get during these days of studying medicine...
checklist for the final week of this posting:
- case presentation for case write-up --> already done this afternoon & my supervisor already approved it~ :D
- case write-up --> in progress, hoping to get it done by Thursday~ =3
- log-book --> half-done...another 8 fundoscopy findings to be done by this week~ =w=
- reflective writing for PPD --> need to do it front of my supervisor any day of this week..."Dealing With Blindness" :)
- miniCX --> a.k.a Mini Clinical Examination...another assessment done by the supervisor, this time our clinical & presentation skills...wish me good luck for this~ >w<)O
choosing 'RHEGMATOGENOUS RETINAL DETACHMENT' as my write-up is certainly a challenging one...the first time ever i've done the ophthalmic evaluation in the patient - the tests, the examination...just hoping that everything going to be fine with this write-up...
ok..i'll take back what was tweeted by me @Twitter last night...i don't hate case write-up at all, i do love this thing so much...eventhough the process of making it makes me cry but in the end, i feel the really great satisfaction once i send it...
just wish me the very best of luck in this posting....
eyes are beautiful....they surely pretty from the outside...but have you ever the view inside the eyes through fundoscopy examination?!!
.: fundoscopy examination view:.
[Cr : yamout.us]
it's really exciting and satisfying when you find all the structures and appreciate them in fundoscopy examination - the optic disc, the cup, the blood vessels, the background/retina, the macula...
but, the view that i see is smaller...because ophthalmoscope has smaller field...
.: still pretty right? :.
[Cr : meddean.luc.edu]
that's normal eye view...how about abnormal?
.: retinal detachment :.
[Cr : timothyjackson.net]
.: non-proliferative diabetic retinopathy :.
[Cr : daviddarling.info]
still pretty and you will go "whoa~" but these conditions can be emergency cases....
so...to people who read this blog, please take care of yourselves ok...love your body, your health, you eyes, and your vision...it's really sad seeing and listening about the patients' conditions and feelings when their vision impaired...
world without seeing the light...can we really live like that?
XOXO - i have babah's eyes~ :D
Saturday, July 9, 2011
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Assalamualaikum n elo...
it's already passed 1.30 a.m. here and i'm still don't want to sleep...dunno why, these days i have to force myself to sleep (thank GOD that i easily fall asleep after that~ :D ) and easily get tired too...one hypothesis that i can made from this easily tired & so-called-insomnia - "PMS"
that's not what i want to share today...just another post about my life here~yup, i already in the 2nd department in this TRIAD POSTING - OPHTHALMOLOGY DEPARTMENT...
like in ENT DEPARTMENT, my schedule in during the day is really full...and unexpected too~and for the 1st time in my medical school, i spend almost half of my daytime at clinic, an hour at the ward, and few more hours in the library...
in this Ophthalmology Department...wow~this posting really testing my ability of observing & my eyes' function too...most of the time i have to use the ophthalmoscope (pic) for fundoscopy examination...and i'm grateful since i'm not using any spectacles~ :D
and the ophthalmoscope...i have to bring with me all the time, not only n the ward but also in the clinic...yup, it's heavy....not to forget my pen-torch & neuro-pins too~without these, i feel like i'm a handicap...since all the items i mention above are important in learning~and during this posting too, i think it's really worth to spend that much of money for the ophthalmoscope + otoscope...
(how much is it? if you wanna know PM, comment, or tweet me...in short, it's expensive)
it's really hard actually to approach the patients in the eye clinic...most of the time, some of them will reject us but there still patients that understand our purpose to look into their eyes...they really understand that we need them to learn something, and we may treating them in the future...i really thank you for that...
still in progress to fill-up the log-book...and i'm still wondering around to find case write-up T^T~it's already Thursday and i need to find it quick since i have to present it on Monday next week before send it to be marked by my supervisor...
i really do love this posting...eventhough most of the time i may seem that i blur/lost in my own world...but i really do want to be 'friended' with Ophthalmology...
the world without vision is hard ok~so love your eyes, love your vision, love yourself...
time to sleep~i need to take care of my eyes & skin too~ =3
XOXO - the view from fundoscopy...is really AMAZING~!!!
Monday, July 4, 2011
- Special (Shock of the New Era)
- Soom (Mastermind)
- Shock (Shock of the New Era)
- Beautiful (Lights Go On Again)
- On Rainy Days (Fiction)
- Fiction (Fiction)
- Oasis (Beast Is The B2ST)
- I Like You The Best (Lights Go On Again)
- V.I.U (Matermind)
- B2ST introduction in Malay language...so cute, so adorable but they still need to learn, A LOT...the cutest one was Yo Seob - "Apa khabar? Nama saya Yo Seob..Yo Seob imnida~" *awkward smile* (lol~combination of Malay & Korea) and the almost perfect one was Gi Kwang - "Apa khabar? Nama saya Gi Kwang dari BEAST..." nice Kiki
- the MC asked them to say few Malay words and Dong Woon answered "Durian", followed by Yo Seob's "Laksa" and Hyun Seung's "Satay"...at that time i thought "they certainly love to eat~"
- "Aku cinta padamu" by Yo Seob~ *fainted*
- [LIVE] Yo Seob's "SNEEZE" cutely and Dong Woon's "GIRLISH-SCREAM"...and i actually thought these were cute...really cute >///<)O
- Du Jun's "BIRTHDAY" celebration...and after singing the birthday song, Alia who was beside me shouted - "DU JUN MARRY ME~!!!" XD
- "ROMANTIC GUY~" frequently said by Gi Kwang & Dong Woon during Q & A session when one of the question asked B2ST to sing birthday song for his girlfriend...it's sweet though :)
- when the MC said something in Malay, Dong Woon was smiling and "yeah yeah yeah" like he understood the MC but when the MC asked "Dong Woon, awak faham ke?", he went "no no no" then "geulae?"
- the most hyper member was Dong Woon and the next one was Yo Seob..."Awak ni kan, NAKAL~" and they laughed like little kids...
- during play-time...when Jun Hyung picked the lucky B2UTY, Du Jun & Dong Woon were the one who excited calling that lucky B2UTY...Dong Woon said "[i don't remember the name]~come on baby~put your hands-up~", making Alia and me singing "Hands Up" by 2PM :D
- and play-time were hilarious~and i did envy the 6 luckiest B2UTYs...the MC said "Yang 2 orang ni macam couple (Yo Seob & his partner), yang lain-lain ni macam tengah dating, chit-chat, chit chat~" and Hyun Seung smiled a lot during this time~
- Dong Woon's fan-service is the best...he 'divided' himself equally to every edge of the stage~frequently saying "come on baby" & "i love you"
- Yo Seob another hyperactive guy...his reaction when his partner for play-time-with B2ST holding 'JOKER' banner is totally hilarious & cute~
- Jun Hyung was the only one who paying attention when the MC explaining the rules of the game...with a cute, confused face...then "owh~it's like that..."
- Gi Kwang was so adorable...being clueless what to perform after Progression done with their performance..."aee....Shocku? Shocku?"
- Hyun Seung was a bit quiet during the FM, lost in his own world...but when he performed, his giving THE BEST especially during BEAUTIFUL, the cute Seungie ON~!!!
- Du Jun...another talkative guy...celebrating his becoming birthday during FM...fan-service of the day - hugging Joker in BEAUTIFUL~
Yoseob: you want summore???B2UTYs: YES!!!Dongwoon: are you ready???B2UTYs: YES!!!Dongwoon: i'm not~HAHAA!!!
- fans can be so scary ok~that will never change my statement eventhough i already have the love for K-pop
- the securities for the hotel that they stay...were rude towards the fans
- accidentally heard a fan talked bad things about Prince Jang...i dunno whether she meant for bad or just neutral remarks...but as a B2UTY, i hate her statement - "Hyun Seung doesn't have that BANG factor, so that's why he's out from Big Bang..." [to Prince Jang, if you are reading this, please don't be sad ok coz you still have me to love you~
Sunday, July 3, 2011
- my volunteer-work in the aborigine community in Pahang last week
- where's my precious money gone to
- the life after ENT Department & current life in Ophtalmology Department