Saturday, July 9, 2011

my new baby~

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

Assalamualaikum n elo...

too excited~
i can't wait for morning to tell you about this~

introducing...my new baby...

.: i decided to call it "Mini" :.

instead of white iPhone 4 that i already aimed before this, i took this Galaxy Mini...attracted to it's cuteness~ >///<)O

it's only 5 hours since i'm with Mini...
please do treat me well and don't be such a bad kid ok...i'm already frustrated before...
and i'm still adapting with it~ *stiff fingers while handling the touch-screen*

hahaa...
i tend to give names to my belonging...
"Bulat" for my cactus, "Shinogu" for my 5-year-old teddy bear, "Aka-chan" for my devil-like pillow, "Little Guy" for my laptop, and "Blue" for my mp3 player...
i know it's weird...right?

owh well~that's me...
no matter how weird i am, there still people that read this blog right~?
hohoo...

ok that's all....need to have some sleep since i have a busy Saturday after all...
Forensic lecture in the morning (9am - 1pm) and ZT Time Management lecture in the evening (2pm - 5pm)...what's happening to my Saturday? D:

XOXO - i miss waking up late in the morning~ =w='''

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.