Monday, July 4, 2011

fan-girl-time : Birthday Wish~

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

Assalamualaikum n elo...

4th July~
the day where 2 gorgeous, handsome gentlemen celebrate their birthday~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY guys~~^^)O

wanna know who are they?

.: Akanishi Jin :.
HAPPY 27th BIRTHDAY

.: Yoon Du Jun :.
Leader of B2ST
HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY

as a Hyphen & a B2UTY...i wish that both of you will always healthy and success in whatever you do~OK?
please take care...please stay charismatic & cool too~
i love both of you so much~ >///<)O

in my dream...
Du Jun & Jin were fighting to win over me...to capture my heart...
and i choose... =///=)O it's only a dream~

.: Du Jun, Jin, & me :.
if you were me...who will you choose?

ok...
just ignore me~another fan-girl-imagination~
it's not going to be true though... =w='''

that's all~
and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to those who celebrate their birthday on 4th of July~peace & may all of you get all the happiness~

XOXO - B2ST Malaysia Fan Meeting --> in progress~

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.