Tuesday, July 26, 2011

when i'm too tired to open my books...

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

Assalamualaikum n elo...

heheee~
2 new of selcas (self-camera = "sel" - "ca" = selca) from me...
i was too tired to continue my reading or to open my book during these two separate times...
and totally lost in my own world~

.: me in my bunny-sweater :.
[taken and edit ted earlier this month]

.: me & Shinogu-tan :.
[taken and editted yesterday]

and i can't believe that i still have the ENERGY to do this eventhough i'm too tired with my packed schedule~~ >w<)O

nyaannnn~~|3
really love doing this...
at least this will make my day~and release my stress too...
being a 4th Year medical student surely can tense me up...
i do spend more time at hospitals, library, and books...compare to the time when i was in 3rd Year... *sigh~* owh well...this is a preparation for me...a life as a "houseman" is more difficult than this...just enjoy it~ :D

currently in Anaesthetsiology and Intensive Care Department, doing the last posting in TRIAD POSTING...
the last week in this 'long', packed, yet memorable posting~
doing the 'usual' thing when i'm in the department posting - finishing the case write-up, filling the log-book, and doing the reflective writing for PPD component...

well~hope all are well...
and hope to pass this posting too...

XOXO - owh gosh...everytime i looked at those pics, i will feel shy all of the sudden =///=)O

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.