Thursday, March 5, 2009

rainy day + my mood = ........

Assalamualaikum n elo...

it's rainning outside...n i'm not in a good mood today...huhuuuhuuuu...why?hmm...let me see...my study (hv a lot of thing to cover in 3 weeks), my job (trying to do all the jobs given to me perfectly), my life (hmm~...) n mostly...cause by hormone...yeah..hormone....thank God that no one being my target this time....n i'm not explode eventhough i'm pissed off....huhuhuhu....good for me...yea~

today...just hv evaluation for skills lab (my another concern - OSCE) n study group...huhuhu...not a best place we choosed today..hv mosquitoes!!!!i hate them!!!another thing making me pissed of!!!but so far..having great time doing the study group...huhuhuh...why?my problem in covering all the topics will solve with this...n we haiving POP QUIZ after the case presentation...hahaha...

then...today also...i sent the 1st edition of Be In-Pact to print..yea...dunno why...but trying to hope that...everyone will like this edition...it's my 1st time...being editor for a magazine...huhuhu...hope that everything will be just fine...hope so...really hope to...huhuhu...why i hv this kind of nerve?why?is it the hormone again?!!!

everyone is sleeping...including Stitch...good boy....didn't make a lot of noise lately....n...my stomach...i feel hungry so suddenly~....huhuhuhu....rainy day surely can make us hungry....huhuhuu...

hmm~....tomorrow...BHP discussion...no~!!!we dunno what to discuss!!!always hv problem with brain storming the topic that we hv to consider in the case that we get...the ethical issues!!!huhuuhuu...but..i rather hv discussion than lectures..hoHoHOHOO....

n...i think that i forget something...hmm~...what?i dun know...my be i will remember it later...just typing what come out from my mind...huhuhuhu....that's all la...wanna do my LIs now...da~

XOXO - to Alia..thanks for the wishes...i will not promise u anything...love u~

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.