Thursday, March 5, 2009

i really mess up~!!!!

Assalamualaikum n elo...

2nd post of the day...after about 3 hours or more...huhuhuhu

just now...i'm really pissed off...now...i'm already messed up!!!really mess up the everything!!!dunno whether wanna cry of shame or just being extremely mad with myself...i'm really such a...arghh~!!!!

not a really my day today...dun wanna say a bad day also....huhuuhu...i'm such a..huhuuuhu...why is this happened to me..huhuhuu...

just now...i'm saying that i want everything to be just fine....wanna go on my life as 'Ketua Biro Info' so peacefully n try to be 'perfect'...but...i totally mess up with my job as Ketua Biro....huuhuhuuuhu...i send a wrong info to all the representatives of JARKOM (Jaringan Komunikasi...i sent sms to the representatives n they will sent it to other person...)..i sent a wrong name...huhuhuhu....first...i'm sending the JARKOM (a right info)...just fine...then i got sms from my leader to add more thing about the JARKOM...n i send after typing the sms...then...i realized that i send a wring name as info to everyone...dunno why...may be i'm thinking about the order from the leader...so i make that mistake (the leader & the person who is the main character in the JARKOM hv almost similar name)...huhuhu...not blaming anyone here....i'm blaming myself for being such a...I'M SUCH A ....ARRGGGHHH~!!!!
1st sms "Mr.A is sick...let's us pray so that he will get well soon...", a right SMS
Mr.B send me SMS...wanna me to add Mr.A is in which batch...i reply his SMS with "OK"
I type the SMS's contents unconsciously (am i having delirium?dun remember what i'm doing back then...) & send it,
Mr.C (one of JARKOM member) SMSed me back saying "it's Mr.A from this batch"
I check my outbox n i was too shock to read back what i just send....
I type new SMS to say sorry to everyone...T-T
I type another SMS to tell that i just messed up the JARKOM system...to say that i'm totally sorry...
eventhough everyone make mistake..i really cannot forgive this one...i'm really messing up all the things...i just wanna make this as a lesson...everyone not perfect...even if he/she trying to be one...that's me...i want all the things around me to be just fine..that's why i'm totally down + piss off when something go wrong...huhuhuhu...i wanna cry now...seriously....

to all friends...i'm sorry for that...that's was a stupid mistake to make....hope that i'm not repeating this same mistake ever again...NEVER AGAIN!!!!i'll try to be good Ketua Biro Infomasi & Penerangan...

i'm sure that...there will people will take this as a comedy...a humor....some will take this as...u know..."what the **** is this?"...some will kept it quitely,shaking heads...but for me...i'm done something bad...my job is to send info...right info...

why am i repeating over and over again?
just hope that...the leader just take it easy...dun laugh at me OK...zips~!!!my face already felt flush at that time...dun wanna to get that again....

XOXO - still hv 2 JARKOM to send....huhuhuuh....

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.