Saturday, March 21, 2009

study~...work~...sleep~...and~...

Assalamualaikum n elo...

that really dun work for me...what?oh...i refer to the movie that i watched yesterday - Kuntilanak Kamar Mayat...actually, Huda & me planned wanna watched The Real Pocong (Nad didn't join us, she's away with her family) but...the cinema changed new movies for the week....the story?...more too funny than scary...huhuuhuuu...eventhough there are scenes that make me wanna scream b'coz too shocked..hehehehe...but...why there was a scene...with fan-service in this movie?huhuhuu...dunno why~but there were people who like that scene... d=_=b

and today...start my day with doing the past years Qs for today's study group...in the end...i just joined them in the past yearsQs discussion but had to leave them to do my work....as member of BIP Team...had to interview the TWP06 (TWP seniors)...huhuhuhu....then after lunch, felt asleep..huhuhuu...until 5.30 p.m (long slumber...hahahaha)

lately...felt a little bit restless...huhuhuu...b'coz of the study...the tasks given to me...the everything that happened to me is my own choice...dun wanna to regret it...since this is my choice (what kind of word is this?)...then...hmmm....me....love to sleep~hahahaahahaaa....

the critical time has come...the study week!!!the final exam is just in one week of time!!!huhuhuhuhu~~~am i ready for all of this?huhuhuuu...besides study...busy with PKPMI also....with the UTP will come next week (on Wednesday, hv to do movie on student's life + the PKPMI's activity) & the time to edit & publishing the Be In-Pact April has come (on Friday)...huhuhuhuhu....hope that everything will go just fine...

ok...wanna eat now....already hungry...hehehehe....till then...

XOXO - I LOVE U TOMORROW~!!!

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.