Tuesday, March 17, 2009

silent hill no. 2~

Assalamualaikum n elo...

silent hill no. 2?why?huhuuhu...actually..i wanna this title for my previous post...but the post never be posted...because...black-out!!!
"...huhuhuhuhuuhuuu....this is not the scary silent hill...just wanna describe how quiet this house is...with Huda is sleeping in her room...Nad with her laptop (dunno what is she doing, just hearing the clicking from her...)...and me...i don't play any music...huhuhuhu...dunno why....

silent hill again....that what will happen tonight...the night when we doing our LIs...it will be so quiet...and only heard the sound when typing the notes....but will try not to make this house too silent...i will play the songs from my laptop~!!!mainly KAT-TUN!!!!hahahahaha~~~

OK...enough with the silent hill...it is just a gimmick, coz i dun hv any idea to put the title for this post...hehehehe....planning to do my LIs after Maghrib...the LI that really making me...like hving...not like but hv headache....owh~!!!AIDS!!!that's my LIs...this week case - HIV..."
i typed until there...when suddenly..it when dark...and the internet connection was down~!!!arggh!!!that time, the clip that i wanted to watch was still loading, the Top 50 Singles 07/12/2008...huhuhuhu...it already reached 21st...but..huhuhuhu....

n...why i choose silent hill again tonight?hmm~...because...i'm the only one still awake...my housemates?one already sleep b'coz she just took some medication for her fever...and another one...may be she's just tired & dunno what to do...hehehehe...so...this house become so quiet..heheheh~

and...today...felt quite happy actually...1st..i bought Yui's album today - YUI: I Loved Yesterday...my conclusion is...WOW~!!!her songs are great~!!!love the tunes + the melody~!!!gonna love her next~!!!another happines~...KAT-TUN!!!they are in No. 1 for the Weekly Oricon Chart!!!the 10th Single - Rescue~!!!Congrats KAT-TUN~!!!loving u~!!!

lately...me in denial state...it usually happen during this time...huhuhu...plus my mood...not so ok...hohohooho.....just hope that i manage to cover all of my study in the study week...huhuhuhu...

hmm....i think that i will go to sleep after this...hv stomach ache...huhuuuhuhuhu...will do my LI early in the morning....ok...till then my friends...

XOXO - dancing around all evening~!!!

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.