Tuesday, March 31, 2009

exam...does it really changes my life?

Assalamualaikum n elo...

long time no see....huhuhuhu...being so busy...try to catch up with both of my study + dateline to release the next Be In-Pact...huhuhuhu...loving this busy life~hahahaha....it's kinda weird...coz i still can manage my life with the full schedule...huhuuhuuu...enjoy being busy....enjoy with my choice...enjoy with my life~...what am I talking about? am I too stress out?huhuhuhu....

to be a great in everything we involve in...it's hard actually...i have faced it...so i know...i learnt that how this life can be cruel...how people can be so...cruel towardds others...how life sometimes can be so unfair...huhuhuhu....what's all about...dun wanna tell u about it..it was too hard breaking...making me angry again if i think about...just about how unprofessional the admin of my batch can be....trying to make us feel so..miserable...thanks a lot to that person...making us felt so like a group of fool yesterday~

enough of that...huhuhu....now..."to do or not to do?"...
what's that?my thought right now....read the books?memorizing the cases?practising the skills?hmm...dunno...maybe i'll start with reading the books..hehehe...take the easiest first (weird eh?)...it's my life~learn how to survive~!!!
yeah~!!!

exam?yup..the show has began~!!!hehehe...the final semester 4 examination is finally come...started yesterday...hv a week of study week last week...so have to struggle and try my very best in completing this quest!!!this is my mission!!!get pointer more than 3!!!!hv to improve my mark~~!!!GO!GO!GO!!!
does it really change my life?yup!!!now & always....how?
  1. during this time...i eat almost of the time
  2. start being psyco + nerd
  3. denial state
  4. missing my family...huhuhuh
kinda....but i really need mama & babah during this time...wanna here their voices...huhuhuu...missing u...

Ros...thanks for tagiimg me dear....try to do it eventhough i'm busy with exam....love u & miss u honey...n sorry coz taking so long to do this tagged...

1.do u think u'r hot?
* ermm...dunno~

2.upload a favourite picture of you:


3.[Photo] give three reason why you like this picture?
* with 2 of my best friends (Farah & Nad)...love u guys~
* we are watching futsal match during this pics is taken...futsal = there will be hot guys >///<
* one of my fav & cutest pics with my friends...:D

4.when was the last time you eat pizza?
* hmm...2 weeks ago...at Papa Ron's Pizza

5.the last song you listen?
* Peaceful Day (KAT-TUN)

6.what are you doing now besides this?
* Y!M with friends + Alia (miss this girl so much!!!)

7.what name you prefer besides yours?
* love my full name...& also the name that friends calling me..."Noi"...does it sounds cute? ;)

8.people to tag:
1. Farah
2. Nad
3. Alia
4. Alisa
5. Bie

9.who is num one?
* my dearest friend...

10.num three is having relationship with?
* no one...a happy single girl...i think...am i right? u dun keep any secret from me, right? Alia?

11.say something about num 5?
* Cik Bie...good luck for this final exam! gambatte ne~

12.who is number 2?
* my housemate...a NEWS die-hard-fan...really love Yamapi~

13.what do u think about num 4?
* a cute gurl (hihihihi)...love her so much...

ok...that's all for today's post....maybe will post something again these weekend....dunno yet...coz the internet limit is almost there~~!!!
till then, friends....wish me a very good luck(s)!!!I need them so much~

XOXO - MDE, Comprehensive, SOCA, OSCE....these really tough...no wonder my life change during exam >///<

1 comment:

farah said...

noi oiii.stdy laa
farah mlas nak stdy
da stat takut nk soca ~!!
sebelum ni pemalas
skunk terkocoh2

trime kaseh kerena mentag daku

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.