Wednesday, March 11, 2009

morning~

Assalamualaikum n elo...

well...i guess a very good morning to u guys...hehehe...my mood?hmm...let me see...not too annoy compared to the last time...hope that today is better & yesterday...

just finished doing my LIs & ironing my clothes...huhuhu...to tell u the truth, i hv problem in what to wear today...my housemate said that i hv plenty of baju kurung but still...dunno to choose which one...finally...i choose...the pink one~!!!
and...Alhamdulillah..i manage to get my LIs done...yea~!!!just hv to do the flip-chart after this...hope can do it after this or before the tutorial session starts...

hmm...my breakfast?just cereal drink, choco-flavor...love it..since choco can make my mind relax...and actually..i ate a lot of choco these days..heheheh...choco~choco~choco~!!!

hmm...nothing much to do now...just wanna get ready to go to class...this morning - 2 lectures...dunno whether the lecturers can come or not....huhuhuu

XOXO - the clock is....

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.