Friday, March 13, 2009

nothing much...

Assalamualaikum n elo...

tonight...i hv work to do...but..dun hv the mood to do it...hehehehe...it's always like this...me in denial state when it comes to this moment...the final exam mode = psycho~...
hahahha~...really, we will become like...the world is upside-down...but at the same time...the will to go back home become stronger & stronger each day~i wanna go home!!!!

as for this holiday...i plan that i will only take a break for 2 weeks or less...wanna take remedial exam...yea...my mid sem is not too good & my NBSS system result id pretty bad too...please wish me a very good luck..since i wanna improve my pointer here..i really need good pointer now (hope that can get the great one too...)

hmm...just manage to download KAT-TUN's newest single - RESCUE...and also downloding the PV & the making of the PV...huhuhuu...they are surely the best...the dancing & the coolness...cho kawaii in the making of...and also i read that they are 1st in Oricon Daily Chart...go KAT-TUN GO~!!!

hmm...hv study group tomorrow (from 8 a.m until 11 a.m i think) and shortly after that i hv meeting with my biro's members...discussing for the next edition of Be In-Pact & managing the PAKOM (a.k.a Papan Kominikasi, notice board actually)...hmm...really hv a busy life lately...hihiihi...as long as i still hv time for myself, my food, my sleep, my laptop, my study, & what so ever 'my-'...i will be just fine...& happy too...huhuhu...thank God that i don't hv any boyfriend...huhuhu...if i do...he will be very noisy with my busy life...hehehe...love my single life~!hehehehe...

hmm...is this really 'nothing much'?oh, well...i think that i'm too active in typing out my thought...hohohoho...not being 'attention seeker' here...just wanna share the meaning of this life with everyone...why am i saying this?just remembered about what my housemate told me yesterday, about her old friend...telling her off about something...huhuhuu...hope that she can still 'sabar' with it...

OK...that's all...wanna update the TWP07's blog after this...hehehe..nitey nite~!!

XOXO - -_- zzzZZZ~

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.