Sunday, April 5, 2009

drilling session...fufufufu~

Assalamualaikum n elo...

drilling session!i hv SOCA tomorrow~!!!the most important test among all!!!today's target...14 cases!!!!yea!!!i can do it b'coz already achieve the target in the morning - all DMS cases until noon...now...gonna continue with another system - HIS...hehehehe...i know i can do it!!!yeah~!!!

the cases for this semester...huhuhu...quite challenging coz all of them hv complecated pathophysiology (for me^^)...and can be related to each other...so...like always, i will list down the cases i hv in this semester...

Dermatomusculoskeletal System (DMS):
  • Burn Injury
  • Acne Vulgaris & Miliaria Crystalina
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Angina von Ludwig due to Caries Dentis
  • Spondylitis TB
  • Fractures
  • Dislocation
Hematoimmunology System (HIS):
  • Iron Deficiency Anemia
  • Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia
  • Idiopathic Thrombocytopenia Purpura
  • Anaphylactic Shock
  • Steven-Johnson's Syndrome
  • Systemic Lupus Erythematous
  • HIV/AIDS
so...i just hv to review the HIS cases...wish me i can do it tonight...i hv to review on BHP (bioethics), CRP (biostatistic), n PHOP (public health) also...so..a lot of work to catch up tonight~~~!!!!

OK dearest friends...wish me all the best!!!wish me a very good luck~!!!i need the luck for tomorrow...my results for SOCA not only depends on my performance but also the doctors~!!!strict doctors mean...it's hard to get targeted mark...huhuhu...but...hope that i get the doctors who are not too strict but also not too lean in giving the marks....hehehehe

da~...wanna start eating my dinner and continue my mission~!!!

XOXO - hmm...i'm taking my time...playing around~!!!hahaahaaa~~~

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.