Thursday, April 9, 2009

i'm free...?

Assalamualaikum n elo...

hehehehe.....i'm free...???
may be yup2...may be nope....dunno what is this feeling actually....i'm done with examination but feel a little bit...empty...yup...dunno why~T-T....

feel excited too...hv less than 3 weeks to go home~...
feel anxious too...hv repeat my OSCE b'coz i fail 2 stations!!!the suturing technique & physical examination for allergy problem....huhuhuhu....hv to repeat these 2 stations again...Alhamdulillah...only 2 stations...if more...dunno what to say...but...not feeling too sad with this one...just feeling free~~~
not as bad what i felt after the SOCA...i passed SOCA but...felt so sad with the result....i'm not aspecting to get that kind of mark...huhuhuhu...maybe..this is my time to get such a strict doctors to evaluate me...huhuhuhuhu...but....Alhadulillah...i passed it...i was so quiet on that day...too moody...too stress out...too down...huhuhuhuhu...but...it's so tiring to be that moody & down....how can people manage to be so down for years?i cannot stand being so quiet & down for only one night...too boring...too lonely....to tired~
i just hv to do my best for the repeat OSCE...GAMBATTE for it!!!

i think that i already said about this...for me...this semester is the most challanging semester...hv too manage between my study and club work...finally~~hahahaha!!!i can laugh now...NO!NOT YET!!!NOT UNTIL I GET MY RESULT!!!NO~~~!!!!
the magazine that i worked on already done & passed them to certain batches...there are some batches that didn't get it....hope they like it....just hope they like it...huhuuhu....

what to tell?hmmm~....just my allergy to pollen & animal dander become more & more prominent now....it can be al acute attack...and can be delayed type too...huhuhuhu...love cats but...they sometimes will make me suffered from the allergy reaction....
but..that's didn't stop me to love those cute creatures...they are too adorable to be left alone~!!!just love they cute attitudes~!!!

spending my time yesterday at Bale 4, karaoke from 10 a.m to 2 p.m with my friends..hehehe...it's fun when u can compare the marks after u sang a song...and distributing the Be In-Pact in the evening...
as for today...spending time at home until noon & when to Mulana to spend time at my friends house...playing with cats...hehehe...

i think only that for today...huhuhuhu...missing my mama...didn't call her for 2 days...huhuhuu...will make sure to call her tomorrow~!!!

XOXO - i am free~!!!

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.