Saturday, February 28, 2009

me = sleepy....

Assalamualaikum n elo...

sleepy..that's the word describing my mood or condition....not too tired actually...but just sleepy..huhuhu...

had a busy day today...spend almost of the time to do the editing of PKPMI magazine..thanks to all my biro's members..u r really helpful..really thankful having u guys as my members...lets do our best for this edition n next,next editions~

hmm...what am i doing now?just surfing the bet..to finish the limit for this internet...left only about 2 hours...maybe after finishing this limit...i will go to sleep...hehehehe...

the 'balik kampung' mode is on~!!!yup, while doing the magazine, some of the members (they are also my juniors) already talked about booking flight tickets to go home..talking about the holidays...not forgetting about the exam...just gave them a piece of mind about examination...about the flow of system examination...it's different with the FBS examination...
ah~!!!exam...cannot forget about this thing...huhuhuh...hv to do my best in this sem exam...huhuhu...hv SOCA + MDE to score n OSCE to pass...huhuuhuh...GAMBATTE ne~!!!

my life really change a lot after i accepted the job as 'Ketua Biro Info PKPMI'...i get to face many new things n meet new people...and i also being the 'center' to get infomation...huhuhuhu...so glad that i can spread the info...n i hope that i can spread all the infos to all the members of PKPMI...this job not easy yet not too hard...no job is easy in this world..just hv to know what are the responsibility that we carry...huhuhuhu...and...my handphone become active...hehehe..with messages...finally...my credits gonna be used for good..hOhOhO~!!!

and...when i heard about booking flight ticket...huhuhuu...i really wanna go home now~!!!i really hv to do my best in this final exam...huhuuhu...wanna do my best...dun wanna feel bad for my parents...eventhough they always said "it's ok...u already do ur best this time...u can always try again next time...just do ur best...dun be too stress=out", but for me...i felt guilty coz cannot get good marks...love to hear thier voice when they heard how well i'm doing in the study, in the exam...mama n babah...sorry that i can't be perfect but ur daughter love u very much n trying her best...

ok...that's all...after this, wanna get good sleep n sweet dream...and...wanna watch futsal again tomorrow..hehehe...sleep~sleep~sleep~!!!sweet dreams...da!!!

XOXO - no LIs but hv lab assignments to do T-T

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.