Wednesday, February 25, 2009

what?!!again~

Assalamualaikum n elo...

again..yesterday i cannot connect to the internet...huhuuhu...why?dunno...felt so hopeless...when i SMS JOINT (the company (?) that manage the wireless for my home) about this problem...about multiple networks...they said that that's b'coz of the same PCs name and they suggest me to change my laptop's name...and...my laptop went hang yesterday!!!argh~~!!!then i change back to my previous PC's name....thank God..it went back to normal...huhuhuu....

and today...i can surf the internet back...& hope that there will be no problem today...coz i'm planning to update my other 2 blogs...huhuhuhu....
today's class will start on 8 a.m...now is only 6.30 a.m...gonna prepare for class after this...

n...yesterday is my birthday..so...got surprise party from all my friends...thanks guys..u r the best...huhuhuhu....thanks also coz nothing 'naughty' happened during the party...hehehe...love u NAD & HUDA coz planning this party for me....thanks to all the presents...really,really,really love them....

Thanks also to Alia (love u), Ome (miss u my x-roomie), & Mak Ila (miss & love u too) for the birthday messages..not forgetting Icak coz u spoil the plan that all my batch planned - no birthday messages for me...hehehe....thanks yer....

ok..that's all for this post...if there's noproblem with the connection today...i think i will write something in the evening....huhuhuu...i also hv meeting today~

my birthday cake...TIRAMISU~

my presents..before 'openning ceremony'

tadaa~~~thanks, love them a lot!!!

XOXO - another great birthday...huhuhu...i'm 21 now~

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.