Saturday, February 7, 2009

me & my world...

Assalamualaikum n elo...

it's getting cooler each day...it seems that the sunny hot day is still far...dunno when the season will come...its not like i'm not liking this season but...this season making me more n more lazy..hehehehe...eventhough i'm already lazy "in nature"...this cold days act like inducer...making me love to "golek2" on my bed....

yeah...my world getting more and more wider now...i get to know more people each day...hmm~...i also hv to face many challanges in the future...hope that i hv the courage to do it...

and...today..i do some shopping...buying clothes and specs for the performance next week...dunno why i'm so into finding the specs that suit me...it's hard to find the right specs for myself..since i dun hv any experience in buying one~!!!thank God...Alhamdulillah..i hv Nad & Huda with me...they were so helpful..love u guys so much~...

erm...last week...i manage to download all KAT-TUN's songs...from their 1st debut single: Real Face until the newest single: One Drop...not gonna brag about it or be proud with myself...it just download tracks...huhuhu...i hope that i can buy the original one..huhuhu...loving this group so much...still...i'm happy when i know that i can hear all of their songs...my housemate also said that i'm such a KAT-TUN die-hard-fan when i said i hv more than 500 pics of KAT-TUN in my laptop (not including the individual pics of each members)...it is many?i'm sure that out there...other KAT-TUN fans hv more than this amount...

lately..i love to be alone...may be the hormone affecting my mood...just stay put in front of my laptop...surfing the net...or do some revision...or doing the job as Head of Infomation Biro...huhuhu...sometimes..i'll become so naughty...playing around and "usik2" my housemates...yeah that's me...

missing my family so much...my kawaii little sister too..DIDI...i miss u so much~...do u miss Kak Noi?hv a nice chat with my mom just now...just wanna know how i am doing lately....me missing u too mom...ur daughter is doing just fine here....

OK...that all for this post...may be i'll will posting more lyrics of my fav songs from KAT-TUN or other artists that i like...love the artists from Johnny's so much~...they are certainly so cool and talented!!!see u in the next post...ja ne~

XOXO - what am i posting here???

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.