Sunday, February 8, 2009

my kawaii little Didi~...

Assalamualaikum n elo...
this is Didi...who's Didi?she's our angel at home...our little sister...2 years old but really smart and talkative...hihihi...she sometimes can be so sweet...sometimes can be so...urgh~!!!she's naughty yet adorable & lovable...it's true...u cannot get mad when u look into her eyes...like pleading u "I'm innocent..."...hehehe..but...i really miss her so much...

she borned in 2006..after i entered matriculation...when she borned...the total of my siblings become 4 girls & 1 boy...huhuhu...can u imagine how 'kecoh' the house is...especially when us (4 of us) 'usik & buli' the only boy in the house (poor Azlan..being bully by his sister...eventhough he's already 19)...

Didi...she's accompanied my mom since the 4 of us already grown up..busy with school & study...'kwn gaduh'...she's also become babah's precious ruby...babah loves her so much...& spoils her too much too..that's what my mom said...eventhough she's only 2 years old but u'll impress when u hear how she talks and expressing the tought...may be b'coz she has older sisters & brother (i'm 20 & she's only 2...calculate how far our gap is)...so, she tend to be more talkative and learns through watching us..so we hv to be extra careful in talking & doing somethings...she will copy..dun be so surprise when she doing back what u done & said...

just now...my mom called me..asking how i'm doing...huhuhu...missing her so much...miss u mama...babah not at home, going out fishing with his friends...& Didi?playing around and 'kacau' Dila..hehehe...my mom said she bought Didi new clothes...guess what she said..."Didi nk pakai baju ni amik Kak Noi dari Bandung leh x?"huhuhu....such a smart liitle girl...my mom also spoils her too much actually..everytime i'm coming back or going back to Indonesia she will buy Didi new dress...lucky her...my time already finished...now is hers...hehehe...to Didi, Kak Noi will balik during semester holiday in early May...just wait for me yer..

OK..that's all for tonight...gotta continue my work...bye2~!!!

XOXO - loving & missing u guys...babah,mama,Azlan,Dila,Nana,Didi...& also Tok Mak,nenek,yayi too...

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.