Monday, February 16, 2009

tagged...again~...

Assalamualaikum n elo...
the internet is driving me crazy lately...it's not the line (the line is so fast...love it b'coz can download anything that i want..:3)...but to connect to the internet...warghh~!!!like this...u cannot connect yesterday, but then you can today..then tomorrow u cannot again...it's already more than 1 week like this....it's really driving me crazy (i said it again) coz...lately...i cannot live with the internet...eventhough just browsing around...downloading this and that...updating this blog and another 2 blogs (total..i hv 3 blogs to handle now...but love the job)...maybe it's already become my habit...to surf the net for at least 3 hours/day...huhuhu...not only browsing around...i use the internet to find my LIs...XP

now..to the main topic...yup...being tagged again (this is the 3rd time (i think)...in this blog..)..this time...from Farah (my best buddy in the batch)....hihihih...the tagged Qs really making blush, blush, blush...hehehee...so..here we goes...


Tag 1
,..answer all of this Q..for those who dunno,just copy n paste the Q to ur blog n answer laa sesuke ati yer...then proceed by tagging ur other friends, ENJOY yer !!

1.7 ciri lelaki idaman saya

  • Taller than me (that's a must!!!)
  • Have such a lovely smile and COOL~(kyaa~!!!! >///<)
  • Understanding...know what i want...know what i wanna do...know everything about me
  • Knowledgeable...well-educated...especially in religious stuff (tinggi pendidikan Islam nyer)
  • Kind...
  • Willing to do anything for me...always by my side...to protect me...>///<
  • last but not least...accept me for who i'm...love me as a whole...(kyaa~~!!!>///<)

2.7 lelaki yang pernah saya minati [cinta?]

  • for this Q...never fall in love but just 'suka-suka' cam tu la...x lebey2 pun...so...
  • primary school...kwn gaduh tp baik lak bile time balik skolah..blk sme2 plak tu...hehehehe
  • secondary school...erm...dun remember coz i'm in all-girls school at that time...being nerd and being such an obedient daughter (after school straight away go home)
  • matriculation...hahaha...such a shameful event occured when i saw this cool guy...i spilled my drink...huhuhu...sungguh memalukan...
  • same like Farah...unrealistic but love this kind of guy such as Kuchiki Byakuya and Aizen (Bleach) and Kira Yamato (Gundam Seed Destiny)...
  • hehehe..ade la...kamu pun tau gak Farah...x leh bgtau kt cni...bahaya~
  • of course...my beloved babah...the one who over-protected me...hehehe...he loved me and his other daughters so much...the guy who want to date me must face this 'EMPEROR' first..hohohoo...

3.7 perasaan sekiranya keluar dengan orang yang diminati [cinta?]

  • >///<
  • ............... (dunno what to say....just nod or shook my head....)
  • Happy~...lalalala...
  • Relax...relax...argh~!!!cannot!!!too nervous to relax...O.o
  • How am i doing? Is my attitude ok?
  • Is he gonna to ask me for another date next time...:3
  • Wah~...finally...i can date him...the one i like...ah!!he's so cool~ >///<

4.7 tempat istimewa yang ingin dilawati bersama orang yang tersayang

  • meet my parents....hehehe...first trial...face the 'EMPEROR'....huahuahua~!!!
  • cake house...love cakes so much...and wanna share the sweet moment with him...
  • Japan...wanna watch the sakura with him
  • the view from the hill...love the lights during the nigh...watching the fireworks..hehehe
  • beach...love it!!!
  • go to the places that he likes also...hv to know him too...for example...if he wanna me accompany or cheer for him while he playing some kind of sports (futsal or basketball)...i'll be there for him....hahahaha...:3
  • ....anywhere...anytime...as long as you with me...>///<

5.7 barangan/sesuatu istimewa yang mungkin dihadiahkan buat orang tersayang

  • hmm...what will i give him...he already steals my heart...hihihihihi...
  • dunno...really clueless & i'm bad in finding presents for people...so bare with it...

6.7 Lagu yang anda nyanyikan untuk orang tersayang

  • Don't Say U Love Me - M2M (if he really love me...he will give me sometime)
  • L.O.V.E - nat king cole
  • As Long As You Love Me - Backstreet Boys
  • I’m yours - Jason Mraz
  • I’ll wait for you - Elliot Yamin
  • Loving U - KAT-TUN (just give him the mp3 and tell him the translation of the song)
  • Someday for Somebody - Kamenashi Kazuya (same like the song Loving U)

7.7 thing about the person that TAG u..

  • a lovely lady...
  • have a lovely smile...
  • can be sweet & naughty at the same time...
  • her 'anthena' in searching a cool & hot guys is better than me...hehehehe
  • for me...Farah...u are such a good friend...willing to share something with me...and me too...would like to share woth u...can i?
  • i love u...do u love me too...?
  • wanna know more about you...so friends forever...OK?

Tag 2, same rules like above ..

1. Take a recent CUTE photo of yourself.2. Don’t change anything, edit or whatever.3. Post that photo.4. Post this instructions with the photo.5. Tag 7 people to do this.

N now i wanna tag..do answer ur best yer.

1.naDdu (x kire...nk tagged kmu gak)

2.pipEr (x kire..same cam nadu)

3.cIk fuN..(x kire..sme cam nadu n piper gak)

4.Cik BiE (same gak...)

5.Ros (dearest friend from matrik)

6.Alia (my sweet cousin)

7.GForumer bloggers..and for girls only

huh...such a challenging Qs to do...Farah...you owe me a big deal...to post this kind of stuff in this blog...huhuhuhu....so *blush*blush*blush*....

Ok...that's all for today's post...hope that i can still online tomorrow...huhuuhuuu...no same problems like the previous day...huhuuhu....

XOXO - is this one of the 'CurHat' (what-so-ever with the spelling) that u said to me, Farah?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ala noy. org br j bwat.
haha fain jg tag.

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.