Monday, February 23, 2009

not again~!!!

Assalamualaikum n elo...

finally today...i managed to surf the internet without problem....huhuuuu....yea~!!!i have been waiting for this time!!!to enjoy my life...hahahaha...

my housemates just come back from shopping (i think...) from 4 p.m until now...they left me home alone for almost 6 hours...not blaming them, i'm the one who dun want to follow them...coz i'm puasa today...so tired & need my bed at that time....being alone...so....huhuhuuu...so scared coz it was raining heavily just now...scared if suddenly black out!!!!NOOOOO~~~~!!!!!!!!!!that was so....NOOOOO~~~!!!!Alhamdulillah..my home alone time going on so welll...nothing bad happen to me..hehehe...

when i opened this blog just now...the first thing that i looked was the Cbox...and there...Reddy-chan tagged me...huhuhu..why honey?why did u tagged me?not again...after that :blush:blush:blush: tagged...another tagged...but dun worry Reddy-chan..i'll do my best answering the Qs...anyway..thanks for tagging me...>///<
RULE #1
Copy-paste the Q's

RULE #2
Do not try to change the Question and please do answer all of it and then tag the next person you want SO JUST DO IT DAMMIT..:3

Name 3 things you do when you’re really stressed:
1- eat
2- "golek2" on the bed + sleep
3- just singing out loud...
Where is your phone?
- besides me...

Where do you sleep?
-in my room, on my not-too-comfy bed >_< What was the last thing you ate?
-murtabak manis pisang coklat (ala2 apam balik kt Malaysia)

What kind of cellphone unit do you have?
-Motorola L6

What is the closest item near you that is white?
-the report papers

What is the last movie you watched?
-Meet The Robinsons

Fifteen odd facts about yourself:
1. Are you photo addict?
- hmm...sometimes...@_@

2. What were you doing this morning at 8am?
-already in the lecture hall, waiting the CRP lecturer

3. Do you care for your Friendster?
-don't care about it too much now..but still checking it time by time...

4. How many different beverages have you drank since yesterday?
-mostly...mineral water...

5. What are three things you hate?
-idiots
-worms
-restlessness

6. What do you wish for?
-do very,very,very good job in my SOCA + MDE + life

7. When was the last time you got really hurt?
-last week...not emotionally but...i hv gastritis...

8. Any plans for tonight?
-sleep early

9. Something you are excited about?
-again...sleep early~~!!!

10. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
-choco-chip + vanila~!!!

11. Describe your keychains?
-3 of them...1 a tiny drum with "SABAH" writing (from my friend that live in Sabah), 1 slipper (also from my friend, buy it from Yogjakarta) & "wayang kulit" character (also from my friend, buy it from Solo)

12. Do you know anyone in prison?
-nope..i think so...

13. If so, who?
-no one la~

14. Party girl/boy or Home girl/boy?
-home girl :3

15. Name someone you miss
- my dad, mom, brother and sisters :3

Last Q; Name 3 to 5 lucky person you want to tag
-Nadu~
-Farah~
-Cik Bie~
-Alia~
-Ros~

tomorrow gonna be a busy day...not only classes but also study group & meetings...huhuhuu..hope that i can cope with them..dun lose too much energy tomorrow~

ok...think that's all for this post...just wanna tell u that...i will turn to 21 tomorrow...huhuhuh...i'm grown up (that's what my mom said just now...)!!!till then~~

XOXO - my wish~...

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.