Saturday, January 3, 2009

new...songs???

Assalamualaikum n elo...

here i'm..once again..updating this blog...huhuhuhu...my holiday will end soon...yup...tomorrow i'll be going back to indonesia....huhuhuhu....my precious holidays...but..i think that i hv enough already...if the holidays are longer..may be...i will become more and more chubby...hahahaha...it's true...non-stop eating since 2 weeks ago..hohohoho...

OK...for now..dunno what to do..my packing is half done...wanna to continue it...hmmm...may be tomorrow..hehehe...planning to do some shopping today...wanna buy something for me,home,nad friends..kikiki...

and today...just knew about this J-artist...a group actually...ABINGDON BOYS SCHOOL...i knew the vocalist,T.M. Revolution....and the 1st song i heard is Innocent Sorrow...it was amazing..hehehe..love it..and i hear more songs from them...actually i'm T.M. Revolution's fan..hehehe..love his voice n songs....so...i can easily like the songs from this group...hohohohoo....
aaa...wanna stop now...hv stomach ache..coz dun eat my lunch yet....so..bye~!!!

XOXO - wait for me...tomorrow~!!!

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.