Sunday, December 28, 2008

again...

Assalamualaikum n elo...

staying at my grandparents house again..maybe going back home tomorrow....huhuhuhu...what to do now?dunno when to go to KL...argh~!!!this really driving me crazy...OK,let's make a review what i'm doing today...hmm~...

OK..nothing much actually...just sitting in front of this laptop half day..surfing the internet (since i miss my life onlining everyday in Indonesia)...then..take care of my little sister...and again after dinner...sit back n update the programs..hehehe...

again..today..me eat a lot...hahahahaha...looks like i will gain some weight when this holiday is over..what to do...i just love to eat...that's me...

and i get to chat with ALIA...kyaa~~!!!miss her so much!!!never get bored chatting with her since she is my beloved cousin...and we are just like..soul sisters..hehehe..she know what i like n i understand about her...dear Alia...please do remember always...

i think that's all for today...c ya in the next post...

XOXO - erm...nasi minyak again...n why the TV is monopolied by Mawi's fans in teh afternoon?huhuhu...

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.