Friday, December 19, 2008

packing...packing...packing...

Assalamualaikum n elo...

yo again~!!!hahaha...in hyper mode now..since tomorrow i'll going back to Malaysia!!!yes..finally the day has come..huhuhuuu..can't wait for tomorrow...hehehehe...

actually..just finishing updating my TWP07 blog...batch's blog actually...what happen in the batch...in the lecture..the cases that we get...skills lab...my point of view about everything here...since most of them want this blog to be read not only by us...so check it up http://yangmenang.blogspot.com/ (in Malay)...i will add the link later...

today...finding something for my mom n sister...huhuhu..shopping la~...then...joined the boys playing pool..my second time actually and spend 3 hrs in there..hehehe...

and now..i'm packing my things...dunno where to start..not many things to pack..but L.A.Z.Y mode is in my mind now...hope that i can finished packing the beg b4 going to sleep..hehehe...

OK..dunno what to write...so..c ya in next post...

XOXO - holidays~...finally~...

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.