Saturday, December 27, 2008

after 1 week...

Assalamualaikum n elo...

finally..got the chance to update this blog..after 1 week of my holiday..huhuhu..miss the internet so much~~!!!now...i'm really full after having my lunch..hahahaha...hyper mode again!!!!

OK..want i.m doing during this 1 week of holiday...on last Saturday,me go to "kenduri" of my relative...yahoo~~!!!got the chance to eat "nasi minyak"..hehehe...really miss this dish so much!!!after that..shopping (me n shopping..so cannot be separated) at BP Mall with my mom n aunt...just window shopping..not much...on Sunday...stay at home only..playing with my kawaii little sister...

then..suddenly..on Monday..i had fever!!!no~~!!!my holiday!!!after go to clinic n took the medicine..i had a long slumber..huhuhu..for 3 days..my life just filled with sleeping since the medicine made me felt sleepy...huhuhu...

on Thursday, after feeling better..once again go to BP Mall..to find some new J-drama..but..no new nad interesting drama to buy n watch...huhuhu...hope i can go to The Summit next week and find some interesting J-drama to watch..

and since yesterday..i spend my time at my grandparents house...finally..fresh air from "kampung"...plan to stay here until tomorrow...and have to find the right and suitable day to go to Kuala Lumpur and buy the books and instruments for study...

hmm~...now what?i think that's all...me?my fever already gone but still had the flu and cough...besides that, me is enjoying my remaining holidays...
till then...c ya in the next post..da~~!!!

XOXO - enjoy ur life~~!!!

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.