Monday, January 19, 2009

music,study & life....

Assalamualaikum n elo...

tomorrow is the day...mid-semester exam start tomorrow...so,what am i doing here?just to make myself stable...huhuhuhu...actually,already revised more on senior's past years Qs...just wanna relax for a while b4 continuing study after Maghrib...hope can finish all the revision by mid-night...

ok..i never separate music n study in my life..just love it when i can hear something while i'm studying...i still remember when during SPM...i just let the TV open while my eyes reading the notes for exam...so now...just music keep me company...and also my housemates singing n yelling (?) voices...hihihi...

my sony walkman mp3 player....

my laptop...with L`Arc~en~Ciel as the background...

i enjoy all kind of music...but lately J-pop n J-rock...and i just bought a KinKi Kids album on Friday...huhuhu...love the songs so much...already heard the CDs over n over again...so now...stop a while (currently...KAT-TUN's songs in the playlist)...hihihihi...

KinKi Kids 39 (released in 2007)
39 songs (Your Favorite,Koichi's Favorite,Tsuyoshi's Favorite)...

so...today...stay at home,study,surfing the internet,eat,watching clips,study again n now surfing again...next, eat my dinner (may be) n study again...nothing much happen today...no classes,lectures,tutorial discussion...just one whole day in the house....

anyway..hv nice chat with Kak Azi (my cousin...love all her advices n can mengadu ape je to her...), with whoami (tq for the albums...x done downloading the things yet..hihihi..will continue later), with Fara (one of my batch-mate TWP07...study together through YM...hOhOhO) n Nani (my cousin...hope u will always remember me...)...

OK...think that's all for today....just can't wait for the exam over...da~

XOXO - the battle will start soon but me...?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

huhu xmo exam.. empty brain, empty inside :(

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.