Friday, January 23, 2009

finally...

Assalamualaikum n elo...

yup...finally...the exam over today...100 Qs in 100 minutes...hohoho...hv to rush in answering the Qs...not too difficult but still difficult compared to Tuesday's exam...huhuhu...dunno how is this exam will be..the result...hope that i can do better coz i need to be excellent in this semester in order to get promoted to 3rd year...

why i'm saying this?this is b'coz...right after the nightmare (mid-semester exam) over...came another nightmare...the judicium for semester 3...yup2...the semester 3 result out today...with me..doing so badly in the exam...how bad?dun wanna to talk about it...just wanna take it as a challenge to do better in the future...i still hv time to improve myself...

so...overall..today is not my lucky day...just hope that tomorro will be lucky day for me...i'm trying to amuse myself..so that i'm not so down with what happen to me today...

okies...wanna out for now...still hv much thing to do to amuse myself!!!YEAH~!!!

XOXO - next week..new system...

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.