Wednesday, January 21, 2009

b4 going to bed....

Assalamualaikum n elo...

it's almost 12 midnight now...and i feel so sleepy...but me gonna write something b4 that...

so..i spend my afternoon n evening with surfing the internet...then i stop for a while and watch movie from Nad's laptop...The Lord of The Ring:Return of The King...after that..had dinner, tom yam and watch Antique...my~...my~....this J-drama really making me wanna eat cakes now...

after that..again...surfing the internet...hehehe...checking news on JpopAsia,downloading mp3 from aimini.net...checking new clips at YouTube n crunchyroll...hehehe..n updating this blog...

ok..that's all...wanna go to sleep ma~...hv some revision to do tomorrow morning...da~

XOXO - cannot play the Last Princess...so sad~

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.