Sunday, January 25, 2009

lonely in sunny Sunday

Assalamualaikum n elo...

another sunny Sunday this week...love this kind of weather...make me wanna go out for a while but..hehehe..to lazy to do that...i prefer to stay indoor and relax...

lonely?yup...coz at this time both of my housemates still asleep...dunno what time their went to bed yesterday..but let them be like that..they are enjoying this holiday..as for me...cannot sleep too long...i will feel dizzy when i wake up...

dun do anything yesterday...huhuhuu...such a boring day yesterday....dunno what to do...just watching DVDs and surfing the net...being asked for help by Alia (just check out her blog to know what kind of help she asked)...also Y!M with my sister...

dun hv anything to say more here...anyway i will start to learn new system this Tuesday...Hematoimmunology System...huhuhu...wish me all the best for this system....

XOXO - need food~~~

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.