Tuesday, January 13, 2009

LIs~...discussion...

Assalamualaikum n elo...

just finished my LIs...i hv to do the flip-charts n also photostat the notes...huhuuhu..thank God i can finished the LI early...now..just surfing for a while before continue my work - AGM PKPMI poster...

as for today...the class just clinical skills lab - intramuscular injection....it's hard to find the right place to do the injection at gluteus maximus area a.k.a the buttocks...the mannequin has alarm so when we injected at the wrong site...it will go like "buzz~!!!"...hehehehe...

and i recieved e-mail from my aunt that live in US...Mak Ila~!!!me missing u so much...it's great to hear from her..always waited for her next e-mail...sometimes..she will be the place for me to "mengadu"..to tell my problems...sorry to bother u,Mak Ila..thanks for everything...

as for tomorrow...hv lectures n tutorial discussion...besides that,i also hv to discuss with Vic n Hanim about the poster again n also some discussion to do the slides for BHP seminar...oh..such a busy day tomorrow...hope that tomorrow is better than today...

OK...that's all for today...wanna continue my work...da~!!!

XOXO - busy...busy...busy...

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.