Tuesday, January 20, 2009

the exam...starts in 1 hour & 30 minutes~

Assalamualaikum n elo...

my..my..the day has come..the mid-sem exam will start at 7.30 a.m WIB....
huhuhu..still sleepy coz didn't hv good night sleep...think b'coz of 2 cup of moccacino drinked last night...sleep at 2 a.m n planned to wake uo again at 4...but...finally i can wake up at 5.30...huhuhuhu...no time do revise more...
but..satisfied coz already reviewed all the past years Qs...but did'nt finish with CRP,PHOP,n BHP~~~...hehehe..btw...didn't hv the mood to do further reading..just wanna relax my mind now...

hope that i can answer the Qs..swiftly...hope that i will not hving any problem while answering the Qs...hope that i will remember all the things that i hv read last night..hope that i will not sleepy while answering the Qs...

huhuhuu...what am doing here?just wanna reduce my tensen..by expressing my feeling here..but think that's all..wanna iron my clothes n get ready....hihihihi...wish me all the best guys~!!!

XOXO - what imma gonna wear today?hmm~...

p/s:will give u the report on today's exam next...hehehehe~

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.