Monday, December 28, 2009

my..worst yet happy day....

Assalamualaikum n elo...

yeah...my worst day....
i kinda hate the things happening to me today....
but...i still love it..
today is my happy day too...

1st...
my hp suddenly cannot switch on for one nite eventhough i already charged it...
making the call from the driver that would take me to airport today cannot reach me...
so...in d end...he left me...
i dunno that he will fetch me on 5 a.m...
about 5.30 a.m...another man from PADMA came asking for me...asking whether i already went to airport or take another car to go to the Jakarta airport...
i just woke up at that time...still 'mamai'...
and...that time also...my hp can be switched on again (****)...he said that he will send me to Bandung...so i will used Cipaganti's service...

then..around 6.45 a.m...we arrived at Cipaganti....
they had the shuttle to Jakarta airport...at 7 a.m. n 8 a.m. but i was put in d waiting list...
huhuhuhu~
Alhamdulillah...i managed to get the seat for shuttle at 8 a.m...of course i had to pay for it (my money~T^T)...but...Alhamdulillah too...coz i can take back d money that i already paid (eventhough they will deduct Rp 50k from it...but still money~)

ok...
i reached Jakarta airport at 10.30 a.m....
so far so good until the time to paid the airport tax...i just prepared Rp 100k but d actual price for d tax is Rp 150k~!!! (my money again~T^T)
thank God that i already withdraw some money before check-in...T^T

then...
i just walked toward the departure gate...no problem until this point...until...i got the info that...flight delayed...from 1310 to 1600 (1.10 p.m. to 4 p.m.)...
NOOOOOOOO~~~~!!!!
huhuhu....
ok fine....i used my laptop until the battery = 0% (more than 1.5 hours)...just walked around d duty free area...browsing around....watching TV there (Batman's movies marathon~but not watching them for long...too moody)...walked again...until 3 p.m. when the gate was opened...
yeay~~they gave us food in d waiting room~~hahaha~~

finally...
Alhamdulillah....
i safely arrived in Malaysia...safely arrived here~~
already at my home...i'm happy to meet my family~
already tired...moody certainly used lots of energy~
already sleepy...wanna go to sleep now~
more story?will try to post them next time~

XOXO - sad~piss-off~moody~happy...i'm really tired...>>'''

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.