Saturday, December 5, 2009

home...

Assalamualaikum n elo...


blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com & blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
2 different feelings at d same time....my feelings right now....

sad b'coz...cannot go home attend my aunt, Mak Teh's wedding....i really wanna go home...wanna be there so badly~wanna see how beautiful + happy she is on her big day....
my sis,Dilla called me just now...telling me d progress of the ceremony....nikah at 10.30 a.m. & Mak Teh is preparing for the next...bersanding....
my mom teased me, "kitorg dah makan kn 2 pinggan nasi minyak tuk Noi"...hahaha...i want to eat that....furthermore the dishes are prepared by babah & his friends...huhuhu...certainly yummy~love it when babah do the cooking...hihihihi~

happy b'coz...i'm happy when Mak Teh's happy....i'm happy when all my family members & relatives are happy...
when dila called me just now...her voice sounded happy...my mom too....
dearest Mak Teh....hope that u will forever happy with Pak Teh....i really hope wanna see the person who managed to take our beloved Mak Teh's heart...hahaha~~
i never met him once...so i dunno how does he looks like....so~
but...hope Mak Teh & Pak Teh will forever happy + full of love...Insya-ALLAH~

Dilla..pls do put all d pics in Facebook...
i really wanna see them badly~pretty please~blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

ok...
still waiting for the download to finish....
some classic Malay songs & some short movies for Bulan Persada Melayu closing ceremony...
after this...hv to do some musics choosing & editing....
a task that i really love to do...plus..this is the time that i can collect some of old Malay songs~>///<

wish that the ceremony is a success one~

XOXO - tq to those people who willing to help for this ceremony + managing my task...especially the 'maker' of the short movies...

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.