Sunday, December 20, 2009

my 2 busy days...

Assalamualaikum n elo...

finally...my 2 busy days over this afternoon....
fuh~not a very tiring job to do these two days...just 'working' as photographer...


PKPMI-CUP...a futsal tournament held yesterday & ended this afternoon...why am i taking the job as photographer?hmmm...just love taking the pics...
hahaha...dunno why..i'm so into taking pics this year...n testing my skill again...
i'm not so good in taking pics...but still learning it by myself...

ok...
it was tiring...b'coz..i hv to run away + dodge the balls...they kept coming straight to me these two days...
yesterday i manage to avoid from them...one of them being block by one of the player near me...tq so much...
and today...one of the balls finally hit me..thank God it not too hard...just hit my leg...hahaha

the pic that i took before the ball hit me...^^'''

Iqbal...dun worry ok..ur camera is safe...guarding it with my own life every time i sensed the ball coming to me...hahaha~

being 'chase' by the ball is not my 1st experience...its always happened to me...
why am i so concern this time?i'm holding someone's camera~!!
btw..tq for letting the Biro Info to use it...i'm having fun using it + taking all the pics during all matches...
congrats to Dravidians for winning this tournament~

ok...my fav team in this PKPMI-CUP?
i got to say...i become The Contenders supporter in these 2 days...hahahaha
eventhough they only got 2nd place..but still...the matches were really exciting + best~!!!

ok..that's all...
going to sleep now...still hv the headache today...
nite2...

XOXO - 1 week countdown start~!!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.