Thursday, December 24, 2009

my 2 lovely sisters....

Assalamualaikum n elo...

if u noticed...i always talked about Didi..my cute little sister...
i seldom mentioned about the other 2 sisters...Dila n Nana...for me..they are so lovely,naughty,stubborn + nice during certain time...

Dila n Nana....
this year really a challenging year not only for me but also for them...
the challenge that surely will make them become mature...

Dila...
3rd in d family...a really energetic girl...
to tell u d truth...i admired her adventurous side..hahaha...so determine what she will do + what she wants...
during past few days...she had to face a really hard decision to make...a decision that will cost her future....to choose whether to study in UiTM Perak or UiTM Terengganu...
She managed to get what she really wants...Art & Design...but my parents insisted her to go to Terengganu (cause my aunt & uncle stayed there...so there's someone will look after her...) but Dila...she really want to study in Perak...
that took her a lot of thinking...Nana also on her side...
(for the 1st time actually they looked like buddies...they were like sworn enemy b4 this..always fighting...hahaha...)
she also asked for my opinion tru Y!M...i'm d type dat follow my parents order...but i told her that this is her life...decide what u really want...i dun care what u choose...but whatever will happen i will still support her b'coz she's my sister....i always wish for her happiness...
n finally...i called her yesterday...asking about her final decision...she choose Perak (my heart goes "YEAY~!!!" ^^)....
mama n babah also said that's her decision...that what she want...that will make her happy...

Nana...
a timid girl...sensitif...easily cry...still depends on mama n babah to do some decision...
always fighting with Dila at home...dunno why...
PMR result out today...i forgot about this actually...>///<
mama called me just now...telling me about this...telling me her result...
although Nana didn't get straight As (she took 9 subjects in PMR)...she managed to get 5 As...n she cried when she saw babah's face (same like me..lol~...as for me, cried when hear his voice...)
i'm still proud of her...that's showed she already did her best...she still has plenty of time to improve herself before entering university...
i didn't talk to her trough telephone...afraid that she will cried again...b'coz she knows that i put great expectation on her...
dearest Nana...congrats to u~dun waste ur tears for this matter ok...we didn't blame u for anything...we know that u already tried ur best..so dun worry ok~

hahaa...
missing-my-family-so-much mood....
and home-sick too....
oh~SUNDAY...pls come quickly...i really wanna go home now~~

today?dun hv d plan...
i already fill-up d morning by doing d past years questions...
so now...dunno~~T^T

as for tomorrow...1 whole day in Bandung..hahaha
my uncle n his family will arrive tonight....
ALIA~~~>///<

ok..that's all...

XOXO - Dila n Nana n Didi...Noi love u so much~~

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.