Friday, December 4, 2009

drama + headache...

Assalamualaikum n elo...

drama...sketch...or should i say mini theater just now....
hahaha...all the sketches are really great + worth watching~~i'm glad that we came on time + managed to watch all the sketches....congrats to all teams + the actors-actresses...love all the plays~~~

LI?
dunno whether i hv it or not...hahaha...i think that i must read it again & again + just add a little bit on my LI...acute appendicitis...still trying to understand it...

headache?
dunno wh..hope that just a minor one...not a sign that i will hv fever or what...really hope that i will not get sick during this kind of season...
hot-rain-cold during night....
if i sleep without blanket..i'm totally will catch flu + sore-throat...

still uploading the pics that i took during the sketch competition...please do look at them in my facebook...
being a really busy days lately...but still...i'm having fun~^^

reading the Facebook status made by my relatives making me kinda sad actually....
huhuhuhu...my aunt...Mak Teh will get marry this Saturday...and i really want to be there...at my kampung on her big day...really hope~
if my ERP letter finished process on time...i'm sure that i already at home now...helping them with all the works...or at least i hv to babysit my little sister...hahaha~
"i wanna go home~i miss you so~~"

ok...
that's all i think....continue reading my LI...
will go to bed right after the uploading finish~nite2~~~

XOXO - quiet night...currently listening to If Tomorrow Never Comes (Ronan Keating)...

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.