Tuesday, December 8, 2009

attention = bad...?

Assalamualaikum n elo...

just playing + having fun with some application in Facebook...
so...i click on "Fortune Cookies"...
it's not like i believe in it...just playing around...before change into my S.E.R.I.O.U.S mode after dinner...why?to finish my LIs + the assignment for tomorrow...another lab...hope that what the tutor said was true...we going to learn anatomy with cadaver~yea~~

ok...back to the topic...the Fortune Cookies...
"Your great attention to detail is both a blessing and a curse"
this what i get from the cookies...
a little bit like my character...

pay too much attention on something...eventhough in the end that something is not important...
pay too much attention on something...and sometimes will cause me trouble in the end...
pay too much attention on something...and some people will think that i'm such a busy-body person..
pay too much attention on something...and making others to misinterpret the attention that i given...
pay too much attention on something...until i dunno what happen around me...dun realize what's the actual condition i have to face...what others feeling now...

is it true that my attention toward something is a blessing?
or...it just a curse for me?
i dunno know...but what i really know...i cannot change this habit...the habit of paying too much attention on something...

XOXO - hmmm....what kind of doctor that i will be in d future?

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.