Thursday, December 10, 2009

BM + BI posts...

Assalamualaikum n elo...

Suddenly...
i feel that i wanna made this blog in Bahasa Malaysia (BM)....hahaha...
that's mean..there will be post in BM...i will still post in English though...still learning + improving this language...hehehe...a life-long learner...^^

why i suddenly think about this?
dunno...it just pop-up...just like that...nothing special...
may be...sometimes...i will post in BM n sometimes in English....depends on my mood + preference...

pls forgive me for this sudden changes...
anyway this is my blog...it's up to me to make it according to my preference + likeness...

tq for reviewing this blog...tq so much...
it's already more than 3000 hits for this blog...
eventhough this is only a 'small' no for certain blogger...but still i'm glad that there's people visiting this blog~

just...I, Me, & Myself~^^

this not a goodbye OK...just a notice so that nobody will 'shock' if suddenly there's a long post in BM~

XOXO - muahh~love u...
.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.