Friday, October 16, 2009

this is just...me...

Assalamualaikum n elo...

yup..still awake at this hours...
hv headache but cannot sleep...may be b'coz of coffee that i drank just now...

owh...we having MAISEN just now...from 7.30 to 10.00 p.m....
MAISEN?a short form of Malam Inspirasi Seni...a tribute to art & creative event....
really enjoy myself tonight...watching the short movies...they r really talented in directing,acting,editing...in screen play..congrats to all of them...
the short movies:
  • my friends, my expressions, & my arts
  • Sayang...mak?
  • Seketika...
  • aku dan kamu
my study?
still on d tract...
Alhamdulillah...i didn't mind at all with my tight schedule - study for exam,committee member for MAISEN,committee for PKPMI Bandung....
still can manage with them...& i like this kind of life~^^

"how u can manage with all kinds of work?u still can do d case reviews for ur study group eventhough u r busy with other things..." Aimi asked me...
"dunno...do them when i free & felt like to...just doing my jobs...i felt empty without the jobs..." i answered....
dearest Aimi...to tell u d truth...i dunno how to answer that kind of Q....i just knew that...i love my life being busy all the time...

"steal some time..." Nad's said that when i told her about this....yup...steal some time...done that all the time...
"dunno why..i felt really empty without meetings,jobs..besides my study...that's why i cannot hv boyfriend for now...to busy + work-maniac..." i answered then laughed...
"why?" nad asked me. she laughed too.
"i will be too busy...so if i hv boyfriend now...he will easy bored with me...no time with him...he may be will find someone else..."
"what's the point u saying that to me?"
"if there's any boy who wanna know me + wanna approached me through u...please say that to him...."
"ok..."
then we laughed...just a pointless discussion between 2 girls...gossiping....gosh~i love u Nad~!!!totally love u~totally grateful that i found u,Farah,Huda & Fun...as my best friends~

me...me...& me...
not yet being struck by cupid arrow...so..that's why i can play around like this~

why is this topic come out?

ok...my 'exam-syndrome' worsen now...huhuhu...babbling on unnecessary things....
owh..wish me all d best for my SOCA & OSCE~!!!

XOXO - done with music editing for MAISEN Grand Ceremony....finished with reviewing anatomy of heart & respiratory system....working on d physiology T-T

2 comments:

Cahaya Keriangan said...

but noi..
man that bored coz u're busy person is not the one is made for u actually..
coz if he really2 love u, he'll always stay beside u whenever u r, wherever u go...n always understand u...
BUSY is juz reason to left u...

AdlineLime^-^Tea said...

yup..agree with that..
that's why that man must know how busy i can be...must accept it b'coz that's me..that's Noi's style...
if he can accept that..it shows that...he really like the real me...

huhuhu...are u really out there?my Mr.Right Guy~?

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.