doki-doki = nervous + excited...when ur heart beats really fast...(who doesn't know about this?u can find this phrase in J-Dorama, manga, n anime ^^)
yup...doki-doki...that's how i feel now...cannot wait to see my OSCE result..but at the same time...afraid of it...huhuhu~
todays exam - OSCE...
14 stations, 12 skills to be tested...
- History taking in pediatric cardiac patient (case: cyanosis)
- History taking in adult cardiac patient (case: chest pain)
- Physical Examination CVS (tested on carotid artery exam + PMI)
- ECG Part 1 (normal - for me..dunno what is the right answer)
- ECG Part 2 (abnormal - i interpret it as MI..dunno right or wrong)
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- O2 therapy (non re-breathing mask)
- Physical Examination Respiratory System (tested on trachea exam + percussion)
- Anterior nasal packing (case: bleeding from left nostril)
- History taking of breathing difficulty in pediatric
- Tuberculin skin test
- Acid-fast staining procedure
dunno why...eventhough i felt like i dun something wrong in some stations but i didn't feel down at all...just relief that...it's over~
ok guys...gotta go...
back to FK to get the result...hope that my result is ok...it's even great if i pass all of them~!!!
XOXO - hmm...what to do to release tension?