Saturday, October 24, 2009

mama & babah~here i come~~

Assalamualaikum n elo...

too excited...until i cannot sleep....
it's not i'm not sleepy but...just cannot sleep...hehehe...

already done packing a while ago...just wait for a little while to get ready to airport...
my flight at 6.00 a.m. today~another one hour the car will come to fetch me...huhuhu...feeling really excited now~away from home for almost 5 months...missing them dearly~especially my parents - mama & babah...
after what happened to me these few days...they were so supportive...so understanding...so caring...accepting me as who i am...mother & father...are really amazing~

before start packing....i got my work done 1st...editing Be In-Pact...yeah~already postpone it for 2 weeks..this edition supposedly released last week...but...since me..the editor had exam...all Biro Info's work had to rest for awhile...
but...finally i manged to get it done~so friends...wait for the latest issue ya~

huhuhu...
dunno what else to say in this post...
just crazy statement that i made just now...answering Social Interview application in Facebook...
"If the world is listening to you right now, what would you like to say?"
my answer?hehehehe - "Is my Mr. Right really out there?i'm waiting for u~>///<"
hahaha...
really hope so~who is he?i dunno...only Allah know who he is...where he is...just wait and see...if i meet him someday...i will not hesitate to share in this blog...hahaha~

ok...enough of that...gotta go know...wanna shut down this laptop...then get ready~
pray for my safety to Malaysia~

XOXO - balik kampung~wohohoho~balik kampung~
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.