Tuesday, October 13, 2009

nap time...ehe>///<

Assalamualaikum n elo...

suddenly..i feel sleepy after browsing some songs from Visual Kei bands (An Cafe, born, Versailles, etc.)...check if there is any new songs....finding some songs too for my task as music editor on MAISEN 2009 this Thursday...eventhough i already asked my members to do it but...i'll try to help them...but in the end....cannot find any (+ the internet is ****)...sorry guys...it's up to u now T-T

still having exam tomorrow....the last paper before SOCA & OSCE...
these 2 are my worst nightmare...dun wanna the same thing happen again to me this time...it's so tiring when you had to cry as hard as u could just to comfort yourself...
so...i'm gonna try my best this time...wish me a very best of luck~

sleepy....
yeah...so...nap time~>///<
dun blame me...i just...LOVE SLEEPING~!!!hehehe..


to anyone out there...who love to sleep...the pic (from flickr) above is for u...
ehehe...

XOXO - study again tonight~yeah~!!!

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.