Friday, October 23, 2009

my ♥ goes Sha la la la~

Assalamualaikum n elo...

my ♥ goes Sha la la la~

sha la la in d morning~
wohoho~sha la la la~
sha la la in d sunshine~

hehehe..that's my feeling now...after doki-doki feeling yesterday....

yesterday...right after i published the last post, i prepared to go to FK...to see my OSCE result....
so...^^
Alhamdulillah...i'm so grateful to Allah...coz...my dream came true~i passed all the stations in the OSCE~yeay~
miracle really happens...when i'm really sure that i'm gonna fail certain stations..coz there were stations that i did really bad for me...most of the doctors are strict...but yet...i pass~
Alhamdulillah...Alhamdulillah...Alhamdulillah...
eventhough i fall badly during my SOCA...OSCE really make my day~i'm so happy for this~

what am i gonna do?
enjoy?hmm...not yet...still hv work to do...to settle everything about Biro Info before going back for holiday tomorrow...
the JARKOM, the blog, the Be In-Pact....almost settle...hope that i manage to get it done...
and..my luggage..hehehe...still haven't pack yet~lalala~
may be will going out tonight...with friends...celebrating end of exam...hehehe

owh...almost forgot about this...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ecah & Epah~
may Allah bless the two of u + stay cute yer~hihihihi

yeay~
i'm going back tomorrow~
wait for me Malaysia~

hope that next semester will be a nice + better semester for me...since next semester will be the last semester i'm here..in UNPAD, in Jatinangor, in Bandung, in Indonesia....

XOXO - again...love,kiss,hug,peace~blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Alia Liverpool said...

ney2.
kalo ko nye airport kat klia,dtg umah aku dulu.leh tgk lee minho.

but kalo xnak,xpela.haha.

AdlineLime^-^Tea said...

noi turun LCCT kali ni~dlm kul 10 pg sampai~
huhuhu..x tau lg...yg amik noi aunty g esk~

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.