Thursday, June 3, 2010

am I ready?!!

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

Assalamualaikum n elo...

my matrix card + my name-tag~!!!
hanging nicely on my white coat....
this is one of the 'pass' to enter the ward (besides the coat)....
WELCOME TO CLINICAL YEARS~!!!

heheheee....
it's already 2 weeks and i'm still trying my best, adapting to the so-called 'clinical years student' life....
actually, we still on the orientation week, with our basic clinical sessions just finished today (basic clinical - an introduction to physical examination) and still having PPD 2 next week....
after that, the real challenges start!!!
wohooo~~

but...
this is something that i need to cherish, need to appreciate....
this is something that will make my parents proud....
this is something that i will call "the starting of the big responsibility" that i have to face, day by day...

i need to work hard...
eventhough i just being here, living in KTDI (Kolej Tun Dr. Ismail) for about 2 weeks....i can feel the tense, the pressure~
but...still trying to enjoy myself~^^
already receive big responsibility (joining the programs + committee), hope that i can keep up with it pretty well...much better than the one i'm doing while i'm in Bandung...while i'm in PKPMI-CB...

Alhamdulillah...
lots of opportunities coming to me...
being a UKM studnet is also an opportunity for me, it's not easy to be a UKM student...
i take all of these as a test for me, whether i can make it through the end...and i'm totally sure that I WILL MAKE IT TOWARDS THE END!!!!
Insya-Allah~~

not just DOCTOR WANNA BE, but also DOCTOR WILL BE ^^
Insya-Allah...amiinnn

XOXO - i am what i am, and i know that...i'm ready to serve people~^^

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.