Sunday, June 13, 2010

wanna watch?!!

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

Assalamualaikum n elo...

the time has come again after 4 years....
the moment of glory...
the time when there's people willingly to stay up until morning....
the days of cheering "GOAL~!!!" & "AHHHH~!!!"

.: FIFA World Cup 2010 :.

hehee....
i'm not a fan of soccer...but i really enjoy watching the match....
don't ask me who & who on the field...i don't know the players...i only know which team against which....so...don't mind me~
i don't mind staying up late to watch the matches, coz i already done this before...

i watched yesterday (11th of June) opening match - South Africa vs Mexico....with some of my girlfriends....
they were with me until the 20th minutes of the game...they had to go home (staying outside KTDI) & planning to watch the match at Icak's house...
ok...bye2 to them...and i looked around - "oh, there're girls watching this match too...."
continued watching the match, trying to control my reactions & my voice, not to shout too loud...

suddenly - "Noi, you're watching soccer too?" & my answer - "yeah, why?"....and at the same time, i looked around - i'm the only girl there...
my position - sitting at the table, nearest to the TV, alone...with all the boys watching the match behind me~
(turn to left - boys, turn to right - nobody, turn back - boys)

me at that time - control~control~ and control~!!!

but...i'm glad that i watched that match~^^
it felt so refreshing after watching it...
hope that i can watch other matches, especially the semi finals & FINAL...

my busy days + on-calls in O&G will start on Monday~
wish me all the best!!!

XOXO - still...i'm not ready to share my days in PPD2 camp (=_=''')/

No comments:

.: cherish your every moment in life...be happy :.